The Great 21st century world
Hello Guest !
Welcome to biology world by students !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest !
Welcome to biology world by students !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An engineer and a physicist are in a hot-air balloon....

Go down

Rate this joke

An engineer and a physicist are in a hot-air balloon.... I_vote_lcap100%An engineer and a physicist are in a hot-air balloon.... I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
An engineer and a physicist are in a hot-air balloon.... I_vote_lcap0%An engineer and a physicist are in a hot-air balloon.... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
An engineer and a physicist are in a hot-air balloon.... I_vote_lcap0%An engineer and a physicist are in a hot-air balloon.... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1
Back

An engineer and a physicist are in a hot-air balloon.... Empty An engineer and a physicist are in a hot-air balloon....

Post by admin @ shivam Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:29 pm

An engineer and a physicist are in a hot-air balloon. After a few hours they lose track of where they are and descend to get directions. They yell to a jogger, "Hey, can you tell us where we're at?"
After a few moments the jogger responds, "You're in a hot-air balloon." The engineer says, "You must be a mathematician." The jogger, shocked, responds, "yeah, how did you know I was a mathematician?"

Idea

"Because, it took you far too long to come up with your answer, it was 100% correct, and it was completely useless."

HAHA !! Wink
admin @ shivam
admin @ shivam
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://a.biggestforum.co.cc

Back to top Go down